Father's Day is just around the corner. I don't know about you, but I'm still clueless on what to give my dad for his special day. Did anyone realise that Father's Day is always not as hyped up as Mother's Day? Maybe Mother's Day is celebrated before Father's Day and she will always steal the lime light. Poor dads.
To prove that you are an awesome son/daughter, maybe this year you should put in an equal amount of effort for dad to make him feel loved too. Dad's crave their children's love too!
Basketcase is a perfect idea for people stuck on gift ideas. They have a hamper for all sorts of occasions; birthdays, get well soon, baby showers, mothers/fathers day and many more.
Since Father's Day is...freakin next week! Argh! Basketcase is kind enough to give the readers of Sugar's Sweet Blog a chance to WIN their Celebration Hamper worth $112! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!
The hamper includes:
- Australian wine 750ml
- Byron Bay Coffee 100g
- Nuova cucina olives 100g
- Monte Cristo Camembert cheese 125g
- Maggie Beer paste
- Australian peanuts 150g
- Waterwheel Bagelettes 125g
- Droste chocolate pastils 100g
- Rice thins 100g
- Guylian Seashells 33g
- Leda Chocolate Mintons biscuits
- Piranha chips 50g
- Butterfingers shortbread
- Chocolate coated lollies 100g
- Pink Lady truffles x 3
- Presented in a large pandanus tray
- Ribbon and gift card
So how to win this awesome hamper you say? Well, simply do the following:
1. Write a comment below and tell me some fun/awesome fatherly bonding moments you had with your dad. E.g: (and this is real) my dad and bro made a crossbow together last night and he had an epiphany on an automated trigger mechanism that dad invented. Damn that boy was happy!
The winner will be chosen based on the creativity of the response.
***Don't forget to send a copy of your comment, name and address (due to the tight time frame, you'll just have to give me your address now so I can deliver the hamper to you before Sunday!) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title 'Father's Day competition' so I can contact you if you win. :D
P.S if you already did, awesome. if you did both, even more awesome! *mwuah*
Competition starts...er...NOW! and ends on 11:59pm Thursday, 1 September 2011. Winner will be contacted via email.
Start commenting, good luck and WIN! xxoo